APDT Good Companion Awards
The APDT Good Companion Awards offer pet owners a structured but fun programme of pet obedience skills, tricks and mind enhancing activities.
There are currently 4 levels:
- Puppy (Private Classes) & Beginner (Private Classes)
- Foundation (Group Classes)
- Progression (Group Classes)
- Jubilee (Group Classes)
Our APDT Award classes are held on a Sunday evening at Bishops Cleeve Community Hall.
The class options usually are:
- Junior Beginner Class - for those who have just completed the Puppy Award. Although the Beginner Awards is the same level it is harder than Puppy and we find that it is a more achievable step up for the younger puppies.
- Foundation Class
- Progression Class
- The Jubilee Award is usually taken in Top Class.
This is subject to demand and the dogs within the groups.
We will combine the Junior Beginner and Foundation Classes if needed as there are only slight differences between the Beginner and Foundation Awards.
Classes are £75 for the 6 weeks and include a certificate and rosette when you pass each level (this may take more than 6 weeks per level).
These classes are usually taken by Sophie and Correna.
If you are attending the Wednesday Club and would like to take an assessment then please speak to Helen to arrange.
Helen Gerard MAPDT (UK) 01074
Sophie Briggs MAPDT (UK) 01208