Our unique Pawfect Puppy course is designed to give your puppy the perfect start in life.
- Have you taken your time to research the right puppy for you?
- Have you carefully selected a great breeder?
- Are you planning ahead to make sure that you find good training before you even bring your puppy home?
- Can you find the time to dedicate to training your new puppy?
If the answer to these 4 questions is yes, then this course is for you and we would love to work with you.
Now into it's second year, we are very excited to be able to offer this private course again this year.
Places are limited and we can currently offer a maximum of 4 places per month to puppy owners who are looking to give their new addition the best start in life.
Advance booking is highly recommended.
After teaching puppy classes in a group format for the past decade, we looked at what puppies and their owners need in those early days and how best to meet these needs.
With the traditional group class method you often need to wait until your puppy is 12 weeks old and left to figure it all out for yourself for the first 3 or 4 weeks, with no advice on all the important life skills, house training, leaving the puppy alone, nutrition and so on.
With our private service, we offer advice and support from the moment you bring your puppy home.
The SEVEN session course includes:
- Week 1: 2 hour initial session in your home
- Week 2: 60-90* minutes Life skills and basic training in your home
- Week 3: 60-90* minutes Life skills and basic training in your home
- Week 4: 60-90* minutes Life skills and distraction training in the park
- Week 5: 60-90* minutes Life skills training and APDT Puppy Test at a pub / cafe
Plus 2 Group Sessions:
- Group Session 1: one group session at our class hall for socialisation with other pups.
- Group Session 2: one social walk in a secure paddock.
as well as 12 weeks email support, a client Facebook group and access to a client resource page on our website and our NEW App once launched. Upon passing the APDT Good Companion Puppy Award you receive a rosette and certificate.
All of this is available for an investment of only £245
this is a saving of up to £100 when compared to booking sessions individually.
*We tend to find that our sessions with "twin" dogs last a little longer than if you just have one puppy. There is no additional cost for 2 puppies unless you wish to bring both to the group sessions, then there is a small additional fee.
You also are given a premium welcome bag which includes a satchel, treat pouch, clicker, lots of quality treats, food samples, poo bags, a whistle, a small Pet Remedy spray, useful leaflets and various other items - worth over £30.
What a great way to invest in your puppy's future.
8 week old Lola (Cockerpoo) - Initial Training Session
14 week old Leila (Cocker Spaniel) - Session 5 at The House in the Tree Pub, in their petting zoo garden.
Our deluxe welcome packs which include a satchel, treat pouch, clicker, poo bags, a whistle, Pet Remedy, treats and food samples, plus lots of useful handouts and information leaflets which relate to the information that we cover during the initial session.
(contents and bag vary in design).