Please use Simply Book, below, to see the availability.
Once you have booked your slots, I will email you the booking confirmation and payment details to secure your slots. Please note: If you live more than 10 miles away from B62 0NX, please do not book your slots before I have spoken to you, as I need to make sure that I can get to you with my other bookings.
Follow on sessions are reduced by £5 per session (training) or £10 per session (behaviour) when booked in blocks of 3 or more. You can book sessions up to 6 months in advance.
See the bottom of the page for further information.
For quick reference, this is my availability until 9th September 2019. Any bookings in July and August will also receive complementary access to my new Perfect Puppy Course - Online once it is launched. This applies to bookings for sessions between September and December also, as long as they are booked by 31st August 2019.
Booking Forms - Must be completed before the session.
Please read this before booking, by booking you are agreeing to this policy.
We are here to help you invest in your dogs future, and guide you along your path to a stress fee and happy partnership with your canine companion. Below are our current, private, available services. Please see the Booking Diary link for availability information.
Please note: If you live more than 10 miles away, please do not book your slots before I have spoken to you, as I need to make sure that I can get to you with my other bookings.
Mileage is included within 10 miles of B62 0NX, after which it is £1 per mile, so if you are 15 miles away you would need to pay an extra £5 per session. Twenty to Thirty miles is as far as I will usually travel depending on the journey and time of day. If the journey to you involves a lot of busy traffic (such as driving into Wolverhampton / Walsall etc) then I will need to charge £2 per mile.
You will be required to complete a booking form / questionnaire via Survey Hero and pay for your booking via BACS. Paypal can also be an option.
The cost of the Behaviour Consults includes one follow up session, the price of the Puppy Course includes 5 follow up sessions. Discounts are available for booking 3 or more follow up / PAYG sessions at once.
Please see the booking and cancellation policy which can be found on the main website.
It may be possible to change times by 30-60 minutes on certain occasions, please ask if needed.
Please ensure that you have read the booking and cancellation policy, as we are now enforcing this due to being messed around, at the last minute, by several clients last year. Payments can also be made via BACS, or PayPal should you prefer.
Our fees roughly break down as follows, however, it may work out cheaper within a package.
- Training: £40 per hour (initial) £35 per hour (continuation if booked in blocks for 3 or more)
- Behaviour: £45 per hour (plus the write up)
- Holistic Therapies: £45 per hour
- Write Ups: £15 per hour
- Online/Phone Consults: £20 for up to 30 minutes, £30 for up to 60 minutes
- Online Monthly Subscription Training (coming soon): £40 per month (Initial £240 for first 6 months)
We also offer:
- Reactive Rover Social Walks: £15 for 90 minutes (for past and present Reactive Rover clients only)
- Parkour Club: £15 for 90 minutes (for past and present Parkour clients only)
Pay it forward:
- We also offer two 30 minute online / phone consults per month for those who are on a benefit such as ESA and genuinely struggling to afford any help.
- All we ask in return is for you to do 3 good deeds for other people - it doesn't need to be anything complicated, just something to make them have a better day.
If you have been one of our clients and would like to leave a review, please do so below. Thank you.
© Copyright Naturally Clever Canines 2018